Wednesday 8 August 2012

Day 1


So… who am I and why am I here?

I am a man steeped in middle age - I've been a husband and am a father - but with the outlook and hopes of someone much younger. I am confused and frustrated by and with the world around me. I am a collection of paradoxes - I want things to change and I want things to remain the same (see what I mean!?)

I am sexually aware and frustrated in equal measures and someone who is searching for a version of himself he had expected to have achieved and be fully formed long before now.

It is these paradoxes, frustrations and quest for solutions that I will share with you here. Uploading posts will be irregular due to other demands on my limited time, and subject matter will vary; - sometimes moral, sometimes sexual, sometimes ethical, sometimes mundane – always though (I promise) it will be honest.

In return your feedback is sought and welcomed.

Watch this space…..

No comments:

Post a Comment